How to maintain inlaid Jewellery?
- Do not touch chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and skin care products when wearing Jewellery, which will easily make the surface of gems and metals lose luster;
- Although the metal part of Jewellery is resistant to wear, it is easy to scratch, and the diamond is very brittle, so it can not be hit by hard objects. In order to prevent breakage, it is recommended to pick it and store it in our specially made Jewellery box when doing housework.
- Grease and sweat secreted by the skin may make the Jewellery dirty or even oxidized after long-term wearing, so it is not recommended to wear it when washing and sleeping;
- In the home environment, it is recommended to store the ornaments separately in the Jewellery box for easy maintenance and to prevent mutual wear and scratch; (Note: our Jewellery boxes are specially customized, and the inner material is made of microfiber leather with environmental protection effect, which has excellent cold resistance, air permeability, wear resistance and aging resistance. The jewelry placed in the box can achieve the maintenance effect of anti-oxidation, anti-wear and anti-impact).
- Clean the Jewellery only need to dilute the neutral lotion soak, clean with a soft brush, be sure to clean with clean water, and wipe dry with a soft cloth before putting into the Jewellery box. Do not use strong soap, highly corrosive chlorine bleaching water or hot water cleaning, otherwise the diamond will lose luster. It is more difficult to clean with a hard brush, so as not to scratch the gem.
- In order to better maintain your Jewellery and maintain the original radiance , we suggest that you contact our after-sales service staff every six months to clean and maintain your Jewellery and check whether the diamond appears to be loose during wearing. EAMTI will provide free inspection and cleaning services.
Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
The millimeter is our standard unit of measurement for Jewellery dimensions. By using millimeters, we can provide you with the most accurate height, width and length for your Jewellery. To give you a better idea of your Jewellery's dimensions:
Do all rings come in the same size or are there re different sizes available?
All of our rings are sized to what has been determined is an average finger size. When you purchase a ring on Eamti.com, you will be shown the size (or sizes) in which the ring is available. If your finger is a different size, we can adjust the ring. Learn more about ring sizing.
What determines the price of a diamond?
What determines the price of a setting fee?
A setting fee is assessed based on the size of the diamond and the metal type used to secure the diamond in the mounting.
My sterling silver Jewellery is turning black when I wear it every day. Why does this happen?
There are many factors that can accelerate the tarnish rate of sterling silver Jewellery. Changes in hormone balance, a high level of amino acids in perspiration, along with certain medications, cosmetics, and skin lotions are the most common. Try cleaning your silver Jewellery with a mild dish washing detergent and water after wearing it, and be sure to completely dry it. This will help remove skin oils or perspiration and may help keep silver Jewellery clean and bright longer.
What does it mean to wear a ring on different fingers?
There's a thing about wearing a ring. According to the western tradition, the left hand symbolizes luck, so the ring is usually worn on the left hand.
International more popular wear method is: index finger - want to get married, said unmarried; Middle finger -- already in love; Ring finger -- indicates engaged or married; Little finger -- represents celibacy.
As for the right hand, there is also one finger that traditionally makes sense when wearing a ring, and that is the ring finger. It is said to be worn here to represent the spirit of a nun.
Address: 901, Building 8, Huijinyuan, No. 380, Section 3, Furong Middle Road, Tianxin District, Changsha, 410148 Hunan, China
Phone: +86 13723389754